All interested participants are encouraged to read all of the details below. Should you be interested in participating, please contact email@example.com
January 12th - Depart home
January 13th - Arrival in Mumbai
January 14th - Drive to Dapoli. 5-6 hours. Orientation ride for 1 hour
January 15th - Cycling Day 1 - 50 km - 4-5 hrs
January 16th - Cycling Day 2 - 60 Km - 5 hrs
January 17th - Cycling Day 3 - 85 Km - 7-8 hrs
January 18th - Cycling Day 4 - 100 Km - 8-9 hrs
January 19th - Cycling Day 5. Finish the ride in Goa - 82 Km / 7-8 hrs
January 20th - Recreational day in Goa
January 21st - Transfer to Goa airport for flight to Mumbai. Depart Mumbai
January 22nd - Arrive UK
NB. Distances are for guidance only - final mileage depends on location of accommodation.
City Hotel Name Star Category No of Nights
Mumbai Fariyas Hotel, Colaba or
Country Inn Suites by Radisson, Navi Mumbai 4 Standard 1
Dapoli The Fern or similar 4 Standard 1
Konkan Coast TBA 3 Standard 1
Ganpatipule Abhishek Resort or
Green leaf Resort 3 Standard 1
Ambolgad Samindra Beach Resort 3 Standard 1
Malvan Avisa Nila Beach Resort or Similar 3 Standard 1
Goa Radisson, Candolium or
Whispering Palms, Candolium 4+ Standard 1
Accommodation will be twin-sharing except at one location where it will be triple-sharing.
COST OF £1500 FOR A PLACE ON THE TOUR
The cost of £1500 will include:
• Buffet Breakfast and Dinner at all locations
• Refreshments + Picnic lunch + Drinking Water during cycling including fresh
• fruit/water/juice/bars etc.
• Support Vehicle / Vehicle for clients / Luggage vans for cycles / Services of Cycles
• All Transfers and sightseeing by private coach
• All applicable hotel taxes and GST
• Mountain Bike rental - one bike per person + spare bikes.
• Accompanying bike mechanics with basic tools and enough spares.
• Goa to Mumbai one way airfare economy class.
• Two Local cycling guides - Service of accompanying experienced English speaking cycling
• Medical assistant - services of a qualified medical assistant during all cycling days.
• Western Leader/ Tour Guide / Tour Manager - services of an experienced western leader for
• the entire trip
• International flights
• Personal expenses such as laundry, phone calls, mini-bar charges, table drinks, tips etc.
• Any expenses caused by reasons beyond Pedal Nation’s control such as roadblocks, weather
• conditions, natural calamities, accidents, medical evacuation, flight delays/ cancellations etc.
• Camera / Video Camera charges at monuments.
• Any other services not mentioned above or agreed upon.
• Any visas, Insurance and repatriation cover.
• Single Room Supplement (excluding Ambolgad) - £398
• A £500 non-refundable deposit per person at the time of booking
• Balance on Invoice 12 weeks before the departure
• Cancelled before 61 working days – loss of deposit
• Cancelled 60 – 29 working days before –50 % of the tour cost
• Cancelled 28 – 8 working days before – 75 of the tour cost
• Cancelled 7 – 0 days or no show – 100% of the tour cost
This is one of our most exciting fundraising events yet….an opportunity not to be missed by ardent bikers who have scaled up their cycling skills over the Covid period and are now raring to seek new challenges on the colourful coastal roads of India from Mumbai to Goa!
SIGN UP NOW!!!
About One Kind Act
One Kind Act Changes Communities and lives of others globally who suffer as a result of Poverty of Health, Nutrition and Education and may have Fallen Through The Net of the larger charities. Learn More here
No photos added yet.
Be the first one to comment.